I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty ready to bring on October! September was a busy month for me, and it was also my first month in the book blogging community. This has been such a fun addition to my life, and I’ve already met wonderful people and been introduced to great new books.
Books I Read This Month
Seeing them all laid out makes me realize just how many books I read this month! I continued plugging away with the Alice series, which I’m almost halfway through, and rediscovered Percy Jackson. How to be Brave and Everything, Everything were my two ARCs of the month. Anne Frank is certainly the outlier here, but once I’ll make a post on that once I’ve had time to digest it.
Reviews I Wrote
- Dept. of Speculation by Jenny Offill
- Alice the Brave by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- Alice in Lacy by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- How to be Brave by E. Katherine Kottaras
- Outrageously Alice by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- Achingly Alice by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
Phew. If I never get into grad school, its apparently because I spent all my free time writing reviews of young adult novels.
Reviews(hopefully) still to come on Everything, Everything, as well as a post on Anne Frank if I can manage it.
- Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Characters I Didn’t Click With
- Book Traveling Thursday: A Favorite Childhood Book
- Top Ten Tuesday: Series I Have Yet to Finish
- Book Traveling Thursday: A 500+ Page Book
- Book Traveling Thursday: Favorite Literary Couple
- Top Ten Tuesday: My Fall TBR
- Book Traveling Thursday: Fall Feelings
So that was my month! I think I’ve got some good momentum going, and I’m hoping I keep it up in October as well. What did you read this month? What was your favorite/least favorite?